We’ve put together some tips for a safer and better festival experience:
- Learn the layout of the festival. Take a look at our festival map ahead of the show, plus you can remind yourself via our Festival App. Memorise where you’re camped and decide on a meeting point with friends in case you get separated.
- Make friends with your camping neighbours. Whether you’re in general camping, family, boutique or quiet – get to know your nearby campers. It makes for a nicer festival experience, plus you can look out for each other and see some familiar faces.
- Keep your phone charged so you can contact friends and check our app for any urgent information. We have various phone charging stations onsite.
- Stay hydrated. We have free to use water points around the site, check our site map to find out where the taps are. We encourage all our festival goers to bring their own bottle to save on plastic waste at the festival.
- Know your limit, please drink and party responsibly. We want everyone to have the best time they possibly can at Standon Calling.
- Security and Stewards – here to help with questions, directions or any problems you may encounter.
- Keep your valuables safe. Please do not leave any valuables in your tents or unattended vehicles. We have lockers available for safe storage.
- Medication – prescribed medication will need to be accompanied by a letter or prescription for the ticket holder, and the medication will need to be in its original packaging with the label. Medication can be stored in the first aid facility or with our accessible team if required. Medical waste can be disposed of with the first aid team.